It looks like you have an older browser that is not supported by this site. Please click here to update.
There are more than 120,000 stoma surgeries each year, and that number is only going to increase thanks to an aging population. Care for these patients involves physiological, emotional, and even social impacts associated with treatment. Gaining the skills and knowledge to properly handle
gastrointestinal and urinary tract disorders can dramatically impact patient outcomes and sustain a high quality of life. The Ostomy Management Specialist® course from the Wound Care Education Institute® will teach you the skills you need to be a confident leader and provide practical, professional care for this under-served population. IHCA/INCAL Member discount is applicable to this course (use the discount code IHCA2022). Read more.
Education from WCEI better prepares you for your certification exam and career advancement:
• Students enrolled in live classes can access online course materials up to 30 days prior to the start of class
• Test your knowledge after each lesson with helpful practice questions
• Use study-support tools like learning games and clever digital flashcards to reinforce your understanding of concepts
• Gauge your exam readiness by taking full-length, timed practice exams
• Study on the go with a mobile-friendly format
• Includes one year of access to more than 650 courses on Nurse.com at no additional charge!
This course is offered in-person or as a live-online course. To learn more about this course, please click here.
For information regarding the Skin & Wound Management Recertification Course, please click here.
Questions about this event?
Please email Katie, IHCA/INCAL’s director of education using the form below.