IHCA/INCAL’s Senior Living Awards Program recognizes professionals in nursing facilities and assisted living communities across the state of Indiana for their exemplary contribution and unwavering commitment to delivering quality care. Please read the nomination guidelines below:
Nomination requirements for the 2023 Senior Living Awards
- All submissions should be completed online by the deadline
- IHCA/INCAL member facility in good standing
- Facilities must be in good-standing with ISDH/CMS and regulatory compliance
- For “Name this Entry”, enter the name of the nominee (*this information will be excluded during the judging process)
There is only one question to answer for a submission, Tell A Story About the Nominee. Tell a story that details why this nominee is deserving of the award.
- Each nomination must exclude any information that would identify the facility or individual to a Panel Reviewer, such as facility name, facility location, individual and staff names
- Chosen award recipients will be asked to participate in an award video shoot and/or may be asked to submit a photo for use of award recognition
- Nominees must not be a previous Senior Living Award recipient
- While several individuals might nominate the same individual, the free Convention registration is limited to only one winner and one nominator
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges selected by IHCA/INCAL. The IHCA/INCAL reserves the right to not present any award.
- We ask nominators to keep their submissions to three or less.