As part of the newly launched Indiana’s Caring Heroes Program, IHCA/INCAL has temporarily retooled its Indiana.carefortheaging.org platform to assist members with the recruitment of the Temporary Personal Care Attendant (PCA).
- IHCA/INCAL will be promoting Indiana’s Caring Heroes Program and interest in the PCA position via social media channels and will encourage members of the public to submit their name and contact information if they are interested in PCA employment
- Those submissions are available for any IHCA/INCAL member to access via the Indiana.Carefortheaging.org Member
- The member portal accelerates the recruitment process creating opportunities for members to initiate timely outreach with qualified
- Using the member portal, HR professionals and recruiters in IHCA/INCAL member facilities will receive instant notifications via email about PCA candidate interest form submissions, and filter and export submissions by zip codes, education, date and other pre-defined
Members will also be able to download and share the related social media video and content if they choose to repurpose that media to share on their own social media channels and direct followers to their own career/recruitment website.
Questions or requests for additional information can be directed to Emily Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deeksha Kapoor at email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD THE MEMBER TOOLKIT
This toolkit includes:
- IHCA/INCAL Indiana’s Caring Heroes PCA Press Release (4/6/20)
- Social Media Content Library for IHCA/INCAL Members
- Indiana.carefortheaging.org Member Portal Guide – Information on how to sign up and set preference within the Member Portal