IHCA/INCAL wants to spotlight two products that will help you and your families stay connected during these unprecedented times. Below you will find a brief description about these products and links to additional information.
- Families and invited friends share photos that can be enhanced by adding voice and text messages
- Caregivers, Activity Directors or other staff can share these photos with the Resident on a tablet or smartphone
- Cost: $5/month per resident (no additional hardware required)
- Roll out time: Takes 10 mins to get up and running. simply add your resident roster and family coordinators and we do the
- Check out their website for more information http://www.sherish.com/ or this Watch Video
Direct questions to Matthew at 765.242.5961 or email@example.com
SafeKeeping Family Communicator
- This product does work without PointClickCare. Please contact SafeKeeping for more information
- With the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak isolating senior care residents from their families, SafeKeeping has developed a new, free version to give seniorcare centers a family communication resource. SafeKeeping software connects families with facilities to improve communications and create new insights into family interactions, family satisfaction and care coordination.
- PointClickCare is partnering with SafeKeeping to make resident health care data available to families at no cost through June 30 during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. SafeKeeping integrates to PointClickCare to connect families to resident’s most recent health care
- This Guidedetailswhatyourfacilities receivebyactivating SafeKeeping’s Family Communicator software (free COVID-19 edition) – andthe steps to get
- See Attachment for full details SafeKeeping Guide for Family Communicator (free COVID- 19 edition) or visit their website https://safekeepingapp.com/
Direct questions to: 888-752-7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org