Skin & Wound Management Certification Course
This interactive and energetic course is taught by experienced wound certified instructors. It was developed to help clinicians stay current with the standards of care and legally defensible at bedside.
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Comprehensive wound assessment
- Vital wound documentation
- Key elements required for wound healing
- Barriers to wound healing and ways to overcome issues
- Legal and ethics considerations
- AND MORE
Check back for 2018 dates and fees.
Diabetic Wound Management Online Course
Online Diabetic Wound Certification Training
This course is taught by a Board Certified DWC Physician who is passionate about caring for diabetic patients. He takes you through the science of the disease process, focuses on limb salvage and prevention, and covers the unique needs of a diabetic patient. This course will advance your knowledge in this field of Diabetes which will help you make a difference in the lives of your Diabetic patients.
Those health care professionals who meet the following NAWCO eligibility requirements can take sit for the board certification examination:
1. Current, unrestricted license as an LPN/ LVN, RN, NP, PT, PTA, OT, MD, DPM, DO, PA
2. Attend the approved “Diabetic Skin and Wound Management Course.”
3. Can meet ONE of the following requirements:
a) Currently holds an accredited certification in wound care (WCC®, CWS®, CWCN®, CWON®, CWOCN®) OR...
b) Documented active involvement in the care of diabetic patients, or in management, education or research directly related to diabetes while actively licensed for at least two (2) years full-time or four (4) years part-time within the past five (5) years.
Standard Rate: $2596
WCEI Alumni Rate: $1797
Diabetic Wound Management Course Flyer
Diabetic Wound Management Course Application
Individuals who have taken a Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI) training course through IHCA in the past are eligible for a discount. To determine if you are eligible for the "WCEI Alumni Rate" please contact Katie Niehoff at email@example.com or (317) 616-9028.