The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and partners Probari and ZOTEC began the 2nd round of testing all nursing facility staff across Indiana last week. More than 40 facilities were tested last week.
The ISDH has shared additional information and important reminders to ensure your facility has a convenient testing experience.
Important Information: Quick Facts, FAQs and Reminders from ISDH
- The COVID-19 test drop offs will resume tomorrow i.e. August 18, and the ISDH is notifying facilities in advance to:
- submit their Registration Rosters, and
- walk them through the process.
- All facilities should have been granted ZOTEC Access to at least 1 person (likely the administrator) so they can view their registered employees in advance and make adjustments ahead of their scheduled date. Please click here to access step-by-step instructions for ZOTEC.
- ISDH has also developed a comprehensive FAQ document providing information on some general questions, and some specific questions related to registration and kit drop off and testing, and accessing testing results.
- Please note: The ISDH is directly sending results to facilities at this point because data is not yet being sent to the LTC COVID App. Once that’s connected, the ISDH team will ONLY call the new positives at each facility.
Contact information for Probari and ZOTEC
- Probari Contact Team and Information: Probari has a team of 8 nurses making facility calls and 6 nurses monitoring the phone line. Please reach out to them at 317-804-4102 with any questions/issues.
- ZOTEC Help Desk: Reach out to ZOTEC with questions/issues that occur with the ZOTEC registration system and access. The help desk can be reached at 866-254-4628.
Please contact Probari and ZOTEC with issues and you can always reach out to IHCA/INCAL and we can help get your concern addresses as well.