Supporting Indiana’s health care services for the aged and chronically ill.
The Indiana Health Care Foundation (IHCF), a 501 (c) (3) organization, was established in 1997. Their core purpose is to further the knowledge, education, information, and understanding in the areas of health care, wellness, and services to the aged and chronically ill. Learn more about the Indiana Health Care Foundation Board of Directors.
- Engage a network of community and business partners with a common goal to develop sustainable career pathway models in healthcare.
- Provide financial support to individuals seeking to improve skills in the area of workforce, education, and training through - opportunities and scholarships.
- Provide research support - by awarding grants to qualified organizations that conduct research that impacts long term care - in accordance with strict standards of objectivity - and agree to share the findings with others in the long term care industry.
IHCF promotes the instruction and training of individuals for the purpose of improving their skills in the area of long term care which includes clinical care, health facility administration, and related areas. Through IHCF’s philanthropic mission, long term care professionals are awarded education and training scholarships for clinical, medical, and administrative positions in long term care.
Click here to learn more about current scholarship opportunities and access application forms.
Interested in supporting the IHCF?
- Sponsor a scholarship. Click here to learn more about IHCF scholarship sponsorship opportunities.
- Make a donation. Click here to contribute securely via PayPal.
- Sponsor or host a foursome at the annual golf outing. Click here for 2019 golf outing details.
- Donate a silent auction package or sponsor the silent auction during the IHCA/INCAL 2019 Annual Convention & Expo. Sponsorship details will be updated in early January 2019.
- Purchase flowers through the Spring Flower or Fall Bulb Sale.
Make a donation
IHCF Executive Director