Complete details about 2019 Convention Expo Booths, schedules, pricing and additional sponsorships are available on pages 14-23 of the 2019 Associate Membership and Sponsorship Guide.
2019 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Registration Timeline and Notes:
- 2019 Associate Member Dues must be paid before Associate Members have the ability to register for any discounted booth space.
- Now – February 28: Priority booth selection and registration period for Title and Key Members. Sponsorship registration is available to both members and non-members. Title and Key Members will receive additional registration details from Emily Berger (firstname.lastname@example.org) after paying their 2019 dues.
- March 1: Booth registration for Standard Members and non-members begins.
- August 1: Booth and sponsorship registration deadline in order to be recognized in the Convention On Site Guide.
- Prior to registering for an exhibitor booth, please visit our interactive floorplan site to determine your top five booth preferences.
- Attendee registration is not included in the exhibitor and sponsorship fees unless otherwise noted.
- Luncheon tickets are available to exhibitors and sponsors for $55 per person for the Senior Living Award/Keynote Luncheon on September 16.
- Discounted attendee registration is available to exhibitors and sponsors for $300, and includes a lunch ticket.
- Complete details about 2019 Annual Convention & Expo exhibitor details and sponsorship opportunities are included on pages 14-23 of the 2019 Associate Membership & Sponsorship Guide.
The 2019 room rate is $185 per night. To make reservationscall the hotel directly at 317-860-5800 and ask for the IHCA/INCAL Group Block. To book a room online go to: aws.passkey.com/go/IHCAMtg2019
The deadline to submit a presentation for the 2019 Convention is May 10! Visit www.ihca.org/eventsconvention/ to access the presentation submission form beginning March 1.
Please note: Due to security and sales tax implications, no firm or organization sponsoring the IHCA/INCAL Annual Convention or serving as an exhibitor is permitted to engage in direct sales (cash, check, or credit card) activity within the exhibit area or contracted conference space. As well, payment information for future orders is not permitted to be collected within the exhibit area or contracted conference space.
If you have questions about available sponsorships, or need to determine your registration status, please email Emily Berger at email@example.com.
IHCA/INCAL Members will need to login to receive discounted pricing on attendee registration or booth space.* When registering, click on "Login for IHCA Member Pricing" If you need assistance or information regarding your username/password, click here or email or firstname.lastname@example.org.