Complete details about 2018 Convention Expo Booths, schedules, pricing and additional sponsorships are available on pages 10-16 of the 2018 Membership and Sponsorship Guide.
Important details and deadlines:
- 2018 Title and Key membership levels include an 8’x8’ booth registration and traffic builder recognition.
- Title and Key members will receive a priority booth selection opportunity until February 15, 2018.
- Beginning February 16, 2018, booth registration will open for standard members and non-members.
- July 1 is the deadline to register for a booth and/or sponsorship in order to be recognized inthe Convention On Site Guide.
Please note: Due to security and sales tax implications, no firm or organization sponsoring the IHCA/INCAL Annual Convention or serving as an exhibitor is permitted to engage in direct sales (cash, check, or credit card) activity within the exhibit area or contracted conference space. As well, payment information for future orders is not permitted to be collected within the exhibit area or contracted conference space.
REMAINING CONVENTION SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (as of 7/11/18)
Convention expo booths are now sold out, but a handful of other spoinsorship opportunities remain allowing you to network and engage with business prospects during Indiana's largest annual gathering of long term care professionals.
- Room Monitor Sponsorship: $600 (4 of 7 available)
- Sponsorship will be for one breakout room all day on either August 1 or August 2. You will be able to briefly introduce your company, introduce the speaker in that room for each session that day, and have a 6’ table top exhibit set up in the back of the room to showcase your company. Room assignments are made based on the order registrations are received.
- Summer Luau Attendee and Exhibitor Appreciation Reception Sponsorship: $750 (4 of 6 available)
- Have your company logo on signage for the reception on Wednesday, August 1 from 5:00 pm-6:00 pm. Reception will include a host bar with beer, wine, soft drinks and entertainment. Help the IHCA/INCAL staff give away items with an energetic summer luau theme! Sponsors will also receive table tent logo recognition signage and will be highlighted during the event via the convention mobile app.
- Refreshment Break Sponsorship: $500 (1 of 4 available)
- Help attendees get energized by sponsoring a refreshment break. Receive signage on the refreshment table and recognition in the registration materials and On Site Guide (requires commitment by July 3).
- Indiana Health Care Foundation Silent Auction Sponsorship: $500 (3 of 4 available)
- Sponsor logos will appear on the silent auction website, the mobile bidding platform used on attendee’s smartphones, and in all promotional communication and materials distributed prior to the auction. The silent auction is open to non-attending IHCA members in the weeks leading up to the event as well, allowing your company to maximize its reach through this sponsorship investment. Proceeds from the auction benefit the IHCF’s scholarship fund for long term care professionals. The Indiana Health Care Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you have questions about available sponsorships, or need to determine your registration status, please email Emily Berger at email@example.com. If you need to access your member login credentials to register, please click here and follow the prompts.
*IHCA/INCAL Members will need to login to receive discounted pricing on booth space.* When registering, click on "Login for IHCA Member Pricing" If you need assistance or information regarding your username/password, click on "Change Username/Password" on left-side of screen or email or firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for information on room block and parking options? Click here.