Positively impact your staff and services with IHCA/INCAL membership.
At IHCA/INCAL, our core purpose is to help you provide the highest quality long-term care services available. Membership tells your patients and consumers that you are committed to providing quality long-term care.
Your IHCA/INCAL membership benefits your staff with support, education opportunities, legislative advocacy, provider discounts and more:
- Support - Availability of IHCA’s staff of dedicated professionals - the best resource for obtaining information or discussing long-term careopportunities and challenges.
- Legislative Power - A respected legislative voice to support your facility and the long-term care profession.
- Regulatory Expertise - Access to regulatory staff viewed by providers, state agencies and legislators alike as the experts in long-term care regulations and operational issues.
- Reimbursement Assistance - Support and education on reimbursement issues, locally and nationally.
- Education - Networking opportunities and unparalleled educational offerings from nationally recognized presenters and experts in long-term care.
- Membership Programs and Discounts - Ranging from discounts on liability insurance and office products to online education.
- Communications - State-of-the-art communications including a series of electronic newsletters and our members-only website resources.
- Grassroots Program - A model grassroots program that gives the opportunity to invite your local representative or state senator to visit your facility to witness both the joys and challenges you face.
- Scholarships - Involvement with the Indiana Health Care Foundation (IHCF), which promotes instruction and training of those providing long-term care by offering a number of scholarship opportunities each year.
Interested in joining IHCA/INCAL?
Membership opportunities are available for skilled nursing and assisted living facilities or businesses supplying products and services to the long-term health care profession. Learn more.