PDPM Master Class Webinar Series
IHCA/INCAL is excited to partner again with Proactive Medical Review to present the PDPM Master Class Webinar Series. This 12-month webinar series focuses on developing mastery of the skills required to successfully lead clinical reimbursement excellence under PDPM.
- Recordings of live sessions are included with the full series purchase. For recordings access, contact Kayla Kayla@proactivemedicalreview.com
- Optional Certification is available for individuals completing the entire series and passing the certification exam at the end of the completed series.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Advance PDPM proficiency to lead clinical reimbursement accuracy and compliance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Nursing Home Administrators, RAI Coordinators/MDS, Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers/Staff and Leaders, QA Director, Social Services, Staff Development Coordinator,
Rehabilitation Services, Board Members.
1.25 each session; CEUs for IN licensed Administrators, IN licensed Social Workers, IN licensed Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists and Nurses
- Members: $55 per webinar
- Nonmembers: $110 per webinar
PROACTIVE TRAINING TEAM
Learn More Download Webinar Schedule Flyer
- January 7, 2020: Build & Implement Crucial PDPM Policies (e.g. IPA, Interruoted Stay, Therapy Delivery)
- March 3, 2020: Applying Dollar Values to PDPM Characteristics & Avoiding Top Missed Opportunities with Case Studies
- April 7, 2020: Effective Meetings for PDPM (UR/Medicare, Clinical, Triple Check)
- May 5, 2020: PDPM: Staff Development and Core Competency Essentials
- June 2, 2020: Care Planning for the Complex Resident Under PDPM
- July 7, 2020: All In! PDPM Supportive Documentation for Physicians, Nursing, Rehab, Dietary, and Social Services
- August 4, 2020: PDPM Quality Assurance and Outcomes Tracking
- September 1, 2020: Addressing PDPM Medical Review Risks in the SNF Compliance and Ethics Work Plan
- October 6, 2020: PDPM: Advancing Clinical Capabilities and Care Delivery
- November 3, 2020: What We’ve Learned: Insights into Successful Providers from the First Year of PDPM
- December 1, 2020: Year End PDPM Updates and 2021 Policy Changes
You can purchase the past recordings through Proactive by clicking HERE. Use this discount code INHCA20 for $20 off.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
1. Attend all 12 sessions in the PDPM Master Class series
2. Participant in the “fundamentals” on-demand session through Proactive Medical Review
3. Complete the certification exam provided by Proactive Medical Review