We’re excited to present the 2023 Spring Conference at the French Lick Springs Hotel & Conference Center in French Lick where long-term and post-acute care professionals from across the state will come together to get inspired by our speakers, participate in high-quality education sessions, and network with peers and industry leaders. To explore available sponsrship opportunities, please click here.
Please note the following:
- Sponsorship is limited to current 2023 IHCA/INCAL Associate Members ONLY.
- Sponsorships are first come, first served.
- NEW – Due to space limitations, marketplace meetup tabletops are limited to only one tabletop exhibit per company. Also, only 4 marketplace meetup tabletops will be offered per industry category.
- Sponsorship sales open on January 3.
- Not all sponsorships include an attendee registration. Attendee registrations that are included in the sponsorship will be noted.
- Sponsorships include logo recognition in the Convention App and on event signage. Due to our printing deadline, sponsorships purchased after March 15 will not be included in event signage.
- 2023 Associate Membership dues must be paid prior to registration of a marketplace meetup tabletop or sponsorship in order for exhibit space to be assigned. The applicant must also be in good financial standing with the association. Payment is due at the time of registration for all sponsorships and booths in order to receive an assignment.
- Exhibit Tabletop Placement: IHCA/INCAL will make every effort to ensure exhibitors receive their preferred marketplace meetup location. However, we reserve the right to adjust tabletop assignments to avoid conflict between competitors or to accommodate other space and planning considerations. Tabletop placement is not final until all exhibit tabletops are sold. Final tabletop placement will be confirmed with exhibitors at least one week prior to the event.
- For cancellation and refund policies, click here.
Please note, some sponsorship elements and benefits are subject to change. Events and related sponsorships may be added throughout the year. Any changes to sponsorships already secured will be clearly communicated with sponsors in advance of the event.
Please contact Katy Quigley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-616-0209 to reserve your spot!