2020 Spring Conference - "Back to Basics"
We're excited to present the 2020 Spring Conference, our second largest annual event, that will take place on April 20-22 (pre-education on Monday, April 20, full conference Tuesday, April 21 - Wednesday, April 22) at the majestic French Lick Resort in French Lick, Indiana.
In the recent years, we’ve spent majority of our time focusing on and preparing for the Requirements of Participation, PDPM, building and opening new assisted living communities, etc. WHEW! While we’ve done a good job of preparing and implementing, some of the “little things” are getting lost in the shuffle. It’s time to go “Back to the Basics.” This year’s Spring Conference will focus on the basics, such as documentation, care planning, life safety code, survey prep, clinical programs and much more.
Now Open: 2020 Spring Conference Call for Presenters
IHCA/INCAL is seeking presenters for sessions related to the conference theme, "Back to Basics." All presentation submissions must be tailored to the theme, session topics we are seeking include: -
- Care planning
- Writing a plan of correction
- Survey prep
- Writing efficient policies
- Restorative nursing
- Dementia behavior mapping, behavior management
- Life safety code
- Clinical programs (in relation to set up and auditing)
- Medicare basics, the ins and outs of Medicare
- MDS essentials, MDS basics
- Pain management, pain programs
- Falls programs and prevention
- Managing family dynamics, family communications
The target audience for this year’s conference will be Administrators, Facility Owners/Operators, Regional Directors of Operations, Regional Operations Consultants, Nurse Managers, MDS, Social Services, Maintenance, and Department Directors/Managers.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2020
SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
Sponsorship & Marketplace Meetup Tabletop Display Opportunities
If you are interested in 2020 Spring Conference sponsorship and Marketplace Meetup Tabletop Display opportunities, please refer to pages 6-10 of the 2020 Associate Membership & Sponsorship Guide.
Questions about sponsorships and exhibit opportunities can be directed to Emily Berger at email@example.com.
Please note: Sponsorship and Marketplace Meetup Tabletop Display opportunities are only available to Associate Members who have paid their 2020 membership dues.
- Click here for instructions on renewing your membership.
- Click here to access our 2020 Associate Membership application form for new members.
- Click here to register for a Marketplace Meetup Tabletop Display.
- Click here to register for a sponsorship opportunity.