2020 Spring Conference - "Back to Basics"
We're excited to present the 2020 Spring Conference, our second largest annual event, that will take place on April 20-22 (pre-education on Monday, April 20, full conference Tuesday, April 21 - Wednesday, April 22) at the majestic French Lick Resort in French Lick, Indiana.
Now Open: 2020 Spring Conference Call for Presenters
IHCA/INCAL is seeking presenters for sessions related to the conference theme, "Back to Basics." All presentation submissions must be tailored to the theme, session topics we are seeking include: -
- Care planning
- Writing a plan of correction
- Survey prep
- Writing efficient policies
- Restorative nursing
- Dementia behavior mapping, behavior management
- Life safety code
- Clinical programs (in relation to set up and auditing)
- Medicare basics, the ins and outs of Medicare
- MDS essentials, MDS basics
- Pain management, pain programs
- Falls programs and prevention
- Managing family dynamics, family communications
The target audience for this year’s conference will be Administrators, Facility Owners/Operators, Regional Directors of Operations, Regional Operations Consultants, Nurse Managers, MDS, Social Services, Maintenance, and Department Directors/Managers.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2020
SUBMIT ENTRY HERE