Proceeds from the 10th annual outing benefit the Educational Scholarship Program of the Indiana Health Care Foundation. Last year's outing raised over $20,000 for scholarships for long term care professionals in Indiana.
Your support of the 2019 IHCF Golf Outing will allow the Foundation to disburse over $40,000 worth of scholarship funds to professionals pursuing higher and continuing education in the field of long term care. For more information about the IHCF scholarship program, click here.
- Scramble format
- Registration at 8:30 a.m.
- Driving Range opens at 8:30 a.m.
- Shotgun start at 10:00 a.m.
- Boxed lunches will be served on the course
- Once again, ACE LEVEL sponsors will be paired with a retired college or professional celebrity athlete, turning your foursome into a “fifthsome!” We will host 8-10 celebrity athletes and coaches who will be matched with foursomes in the order of sponsorship registrations. Pairings will be made the day of the event. Don’t miss your chance to golf with a VIP!
- Raffle items, team prizes, 50/50, mulligans, longest drive, closest to the pin and hole in one contests
- Award Banquet, prizes and raffle items to be offered immediately following golf
Interested in playing or sponsoring the 2019 IHCF Golf Outing?