2018 Senior Living Award Winners
The Indiana Health Care Association/Indiana Center for Assisted Living (IHCA/INCAL) is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2018 Senior Living Awards. IHCA/INCAL’s Senior Living Award program recognizes professionals in nursing facilities and assisted living communities across the state of Indiana for their exemplary contribution and unwavering commitment to delivering quality care. Award winners are selected from peer and colleague nominations.
2018 Senior Living Award recipients:
- Long Term Care Facility of the Year: Homeview Center of Franklin (Franklin, Indiana)
- Assisted Living Community of the Year: Aster Place (Lafayette, Indiana)
- Administrator of the Year: Cathy Eckert, Golden LivingCenter - Petersburg (Petersburg, Indiana)
- Certified Nurse Assistant of the Year: Brenda Foster, Golden LivingCenter – Brandywine (Greenfield, Indiana)
- Facility Team Member of the Year: Bev Repine, Ossian Health & Rehabilitation Center (Ossian, Indiana)
- Nurse of the Year: Melody Callahan, Golden LivingCenter – Fountainview Terrace (LaPorte, Indiana)
Click here to learn more about the award recipients.
Recipients of the 2018 Senior Living Awards will be honored during the association’s annual Convention & Expo on Wednesday, August 1 at the JW Marriott Indianapolis.
Interested in submitting a nomination for 2019 IHCA/INCAL Senior Living awards? Please contact Katie Niehoff at email@example.com.
2018 Senior Living Award Recipients
Recipients of the 2018 Senior Living Awards were honored on August 1 during the association’s annual Convention & Expo hed at JW Marriott, Indianapolis. Winners were chosen from peer and colleague nominations.
Long Term Care Facility of the Year - Homeview Center of Franklin
Assisted Living Facility of the Year - Aster Place
Administrator of the Year - Cathy Eckert, Golden LivingCenter - Petersburg, Indiana
Nurse of the Year - Melody Callahan,Louise Bethany, Golden LivingCenter - Fountainview Terrace, Indiana
CNA of the Year - Branda Foster, Golden LivingCenter - Brandywine, Indiana
Facility Team Member of the Year - Bev Repine, Ossian Health & Rehabilitation Center, Indiana