2019 Senior Living Awards
IHCA/INCAL’s Senior Living Award program recognizes professionals in nursing facilities and assisted living communities across the state of Indiana for their exemplary contribution and unwavering commitment to delivering quality care. Award winners are selected from peer and colleague nominations.
Join us in recognizing communities, staff, and commitment to quality care by submitting nominations for the 2019 Senior Living Awards! Take a few minutes to show your appreciation for your community, staff and colleagues who go above and beyond to deliver quality care by nominating them for an award.
2019 Senior Living Award Categories:
- Long Term Care Facility of the Year
- Assisted Living Community of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- Nurse of the Year
- C.N.A of the Year
- Facility Team Member of the Year
All winners will be recognized at the 2019 IHCA/INCAL Convention and Expo on Monday, September 16, 2019. Both the winner and the nominator will receive a free registration for the 2019 IHCA/INCAL Convention and Expo!
Review nomination criteria by clicking here.
Nomination deadline: Friday, April 26, 2019
SUBMIT A NOMINATION FOR AN INDIVIDUAL
SUBMIT A NOMINATION FOR A LTC FACILITY AND/OR AN Al COMMUNITY
Questions? Please contact Katie Niehoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're thankful to our sponsor, Kreig DeVault LLP, for thier generous support.
2018 Senior Living Awards Winners
The Indiana Health Care Association/Indiana Center for Assisted Living (IHCA/INCAL) is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2018 Senior Living Awards.
2018 Senior Living Award recipients:
- Long Term Care Facility of the Year: Homeview Center of Franklin (Franklin, Indiana)
- Assisted Living Community of the Year: Aster Place (Lafayette, Indiana)
- Administrator of the Year: Cathy Eckert, Golden LivingCenter - Petersburg (Petersburg, Indiana)
- Certified Nurse Assistant of the Year: Brenda Foster, Golden LivingCenter – Brandywine (Greenfield, Indiana)
- Facility Team Member of the Year: Bev Repine, Ossian Health & Rehabilitation Center (Ossian, Indiana)
- Nurse of the Year: Melody Callahan, Golden LivingCenter – Fountainview Terrace (LaPorte, Indiana)
Click here to learn more about the award recipients.
Recipients of the 2018 Senior Living Awards were honored on August 1 during the association’s annual Convention & Expo hed at JW Marriott, Indianapolis. Winners were chosen from peer and colleague nominations.
Long Term Care Facility of the Year - Homeview Center of Franklin
Assisted Living Facility of the Year - Aster Place
Administrator of the Year - Cathy Eckert, Golden LivingCenter - Petersburg, Indiana
Nurse of the Year - Melody Callahan,Louise Bethany, Golden LivingCenter - Fountainview Terrace, Indiana
CNA of the Year - Branda Foster, Golden LivingCenter - Brandywine, Indiana
Facility Team Member of the Year - Bev Repine, Ossian Health & Rehabilitation Center, Indiana