This one-day course is offered by Lacy Beyl & Company is designed for staff working in Indiana long-term care facilities who serve specialized populations.
- Federal & State regulations
- MDS, RAI & care plans
- Level I & Level II assessment
- Annual case analysis and certification
- QIDP progress notes & related documentation
- Individual habilitation plans & tracking tool
- DSM-V definitions
- Disabilities & related behaviors
- Indiana Rule 7 & F406
- BDDS, APS, Vocational Rehab
- Serving ID/DD residents in long-term care
- Staff qualifications & QIDP consultation
This course is approved by the Indiana State Department of Health and meets regulatory requirements. CEU’s available for this program.
WHEN: April 16, 2020
WHERE: Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast 8180 N. Shadeland Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46250
COURSE FEE: $285
To learn more and to register, please click here.