Lacy Beyl & Company, Inc. is pleased to announce their 2019 90-hour (8-day) State Approved Activity Director Course.
Lacy Beyl & Company has incorporated feedback from industry insiders to continue to offer the highest caliber of training to health care professionals.
• Location – Indiana Wesleyan University & Conference Center on the north side of Indianapolis. This location offers a true classroom setting in a collegiate environment.
• Instructors – The Lacy Beyl staff are degreed professionals with extensive long term care experience working in the field.
• Course Content – The course material is current and up-to-date with the federal and state regulations.
• One on One – The courses will offer many opportunities for staff members to network, problem solve and ask face to face questions. Instructors are on site and available for questions.
• Certificates – All participants who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate.
This course is approved by the Indiana State Department of Health and meets the regulatory requirements.
For additional information, click here.
October 21-24 and November 11-14, 2019 (90-hour ISDH Approved Activity Course). Learn more
Course Location: Indiana Wesleyan University Conference Center, 3777 Priority Way South Indianapolis, IN 46240
Course Fee: $749
Click here to register!