Sponsorships and Exhibit Opportunities
This year’s theme is "Clinical Excellence Through Leadership" and will include sessions on management/leadership, team building, retention/turnover, employment law, regulations, and clinical sessions relevant to current hot topics in the long term care industry. The target audience for this year’s conference will be Administrators, Facility Owners/Operators, Regional/Corporate Consultants, Human Resources, Nurses, and Department Directors/Managers.
- View the full list of sponsorship and exhibit opportunites.
- SPONSORSHIP IS LIMITED TO CURRENT 2019 IHCA/INCAL ASSOCIATE MEMBERS ONLY.
- Sponsorships are first come, first served and only online registrations will be allowed to reserve your spot!
- All sponsors will receive access to a digital attendee list two weeks prior to the event, a hard copy attendee list at the event (if attending), and a digital attendee list post-event that includes any attendee swaps or onsite registrations.
- Sponsorships include attendee registrations as noted.
- Please note that Marketplace Meetup Table Top Display Exhibitors will setup their space the morning of Tuesday, April 16, and will exhibit until 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 17.
Questions about sponsorships can be directed to Emily Berger, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317-616-9036.