The American Health Care Association (AHCA) is pleased to offer in partnership with the Indiana Health Care Association, the PDPM Academy, a 10-month training effort led by AHCA to help facilities prepare for this massive change.
Provider members of AHCA and the Indiana Health Care Association who register for the PDPM Academy will have access to:
- PDPM 101 workshop webinar (this webinar is a prerequisite for the February 7 training, the webinar can be accessed here)
- One-day in person training workshop – February 7, 2019
- Monthly AHCA webinars on key topics and emerging PDPM issues
- “How To” webinars on AHCA developed Tools
At the February 7 in-person workshop, participants will go in-depth on with hands-on experiential learning by:
- Aligning buildings and companies to transition to PDPM using AHCA’s Copyrighted PDPM Readiness Tool and Related Core Competencies;
- Classifying Residents into Case Mix Groups;
- Assessing market position in a PDPM environment; and
- Using Organization Business and Management Tools to reconfigure business planning.
To be successful with PDPM, Administrators, MDS/Billing staff, Nurses/DONs, and Therapists must be included in the training.
Registration is open ONLY to IHCA/INCAL Facility Members and registration is PER FACILITY.
Once payment registration has been received, we will send registration information to AHCA (registrations will be sent on Fridays). AHCA will then contact you directly with your PDPM Academy online access. No refunds will be given once your registration information has been sent to AHCA.
First registrant from the facility = $350
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th registrant from the same facility = $250 each
6th registrant or more from the same facility = $200 each
Facility A will be sending 6 individuals to the PDPM training.
||$350 ($350 X 1)
|2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th registrants
||$1,000 ($250 X 4 people)
|6th registrant and more
||$200 ($200 x 1 person)
||FACILITY PDPM TOTAL
For individual registrations, please click here.
To register multiple people, please email Names, Titles, Email Addresses, and Facility information to Katie at email@example.com
Hotel Accommodations for In-Person Training
If you need an overnight room on February 6, click here to book a room at the Renaissance Indianapolis North, 11925 N. Meridian St. in Carmel. IHCA room block rate is good until January 16.