We're currently recruiting for a part-time position: Administrative Coordinator
Responsible for assisting in the coordination of IHCA member programs and administrative functions, including basic financial support and special events coordination as needed. This position is part-time (20 hours per week).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the administrative needs of the Indiana Health Care Association (IHCA), including but not limited to: greeting visitors, answering the incoming phone line, producing reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, ordering supplies.
- Supporting the administrative needs of the Indiana Health Care Foundation (IHCF), including but not limited to: organizing scholarship cycles, communicating with the Foundation board of directors and coordinating fundraising efforts, including special events.
- Serving as support in the financial operations of the Association and its related entities, including data entry, accounts payable and other tasks as assigned.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into Association Management Software (AMS) as needed.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
Relevant Education/Experience and Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and anticipate needs of other team members to create efficient workflow.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Experience using website database management tools and familiar with accounting software and functions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office software.
Working in an office environment.
Indiana Health Care Association is an at-will employer and either party may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all.
Interested in applying for this position? Please email a copy of your resume to Erin Weliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.