MDS PDPM Series - Now Availalbe On-Demand
IHCA/INCAL is partnering with Proactive Medical Review to present the MDS PDPM Assessment, Coding & Systems Orientation & Proficiency Series that is now availalbe on-demand.
This 6 session webinar series provides MDS section-by-section coding guidance under PDPM and insights for optimal data collection, supportive documentation,
and consistent coding accuracy. Live sessions are completed weekly over 6 weeks and review key MDS sections under PDPM.
The on-demand access to recordings is now available for new hire orientation and as a staff development resource. Reduce the learning curve for clinical reimbursement staff and drive PDPM coding accuracy and compliance with this MDS series taught by Proactive’s expert instructors.
WHO SHOULD PURCHASE THE ON-DEMAND SERIES?
MDS/RAI Coordinator, Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers/Staff and Leaders, QA Director+ as relevant for specific topics: Social Services, Dietary, Staff Development Coordinator, Therapy.
1.25 each session; CEUs for IN licensed Administrators, IN licensed Social Workers, IN licensed Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists and Nurses. This series is not NAB approved.
PROACTIVE TRAINING TEAM
Full series (six webinars): $799
Price per webinar: $149
Use code inhca20 to save $20.
SESSION 1: PDPM Essentials & Roles of the Interdisciplinary Team in Assessment & Coding for Reimbursement Accuracy
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Social Services, Dietary, Therapy, Staff Development
SESSION 2: Clinical Category and Comorbid Conditions (Sections I, J)
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Admissions, Coders/Medical Records, Staff Development Coordinator
SESSION 3: Assessing Cognition, Mood & Behaviors (Sections B, C, D, E) – including social services
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Social Services, Rehab, Staff Development Coordinator
SESSION 4: Assessing Self-Care & Mobility (Sections G, GG) – including therapy
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Rehab, Staff Development Coordinator
SESSION 5: Rehabilitative & Restorative Services(Sections H, O) – including therapy, restorative
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Rehab, Restorative, Staff Development Coordinator
SESSION 6: Nursing, Nutritional, & NTA Services (Sections J, K, M, O) – including dietary
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Rehab, Dietary, Staff Development Coordinator