IHCA/INCAL is partnering with Proactive Medical Review to present the MDS PDPM Assessment, Coding & Systems Orientation & Proficiency Series.
This 6-week, 6 session webinar series provides MDS section-by-section coding guidance under PDPM and insights for optimal data collection, supportive documentation,
and consistent coding accuracy. Live sessions are completed weekly over 6 weeks and review key MDS sections under PDPM.
Recordings are provided with full-series purchase for ongoing on-demand access for new hire orientation and as a staff development resource. Reduce the learning curve for clinical reimbursement staff and drive PDPM coding accuracy and compliance with this MDS series taught by Proactive’s expert instructors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
MDS/RAI Coordinator, Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers/Staff and Leaders, QA Director+ as relevant for specific topics: Social Services, Dietary, Staff Development Coordinator, Therapy.
1.25 each session; CEUs for IN licensed Administrators, IN licensed Social Workers, IN licensed Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists and Nurses. This series is not NAB approved.
PROACTIVE TRAINING TEAM
LEARN MORE DOWNLOAD WEBINAR SCHEDULE FLYER
Members: $300 for the series
Nonmembers: $600 for the series
WHAT TO EXPECT EACH WEEK
Fridays: 2 p.m. EST
January 17, 2020: PDPM Essentials & Roles of the Interdisciplinary Team in Assessment & Coding for Reimbursement Accuracy
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Social Services, Dietary, Therapy, Staff Development
January 24, 2020: Clinical Category and Comorbid Conditions (Sections I, J)
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Admissions, Coders/Medical Records, Staff Development Coordinator
January 31, 2020: Assessing Cognition, Mood & Behaviors (Sections B, C, D, E) – including social services
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Social Services, Rehab, Staff Development Coordinator
February 7, 2020: Assessing Self-Care & Mobility (Sections G, GG) – including therapy
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Rehab, Staff Development Coordinator
February 14, 2020: Rehabilitative & Restorative Services(Sections H, O) – including therapy, restorative
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Rehab, Restorative, Staff Development Coordinator
February 21, 2020: Nursing, Nutritional, & NTA Services (Sections J, K, M, O) – including dietary
• Recommended Attendees: MDS, Nursing, QA, Rehab, Dietary, Staff Development Coordinator