1. To Enter: No Purchase Necessary. To enter the IHCA/INCAL Convention & Expo Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") either (1) send a 3x5 postcard with your name, address, telephone number and name of the event(s) (detailed below in The Prizes section) at which you may win one prize to IHCA/INCAL, One North Capitol, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204 or (2) attend one of the events, listed in On Site Guide, which will take place at the 2018 IHCA/INCAL Convention & Expo between July 31-August 2, in Indianapolis, IN. The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, August 1 at 7:00 a.m. and concludes at the time listed for each event, respectively, at which Winners are selected (the "Sweepstakes Periods"). Sponsor's clock shall be the official timekeeper of the device. All times listed are EST. Persons that attend an IHCA/INCAL Convention & Expo event as the method of Sweepstakes entry must be (i) registered and paid IHCA/INCAL Convention & Expo attendees (registration rates and forms are available at www.ihca.org) and,; (ii) for purposes of items 1-4 listed in the Prizes section for the Traffic Builder (Expo Passport) respectively, complete visits to all Traffic Builder participants on the Expo Floor and turn in the completed Traffic Builder Card to the IHCA/INCAL booth on the Expo floor by 12:10 pm on August 1, 2018 and (Visits to the Traffic Builder participants locations may include sales presentations; and (iii) for purposes of items 5 & 6 listed in the Prizes section, be in attendance at the Closing General Session winners to be announced, as listed below. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Sponsor (as defined below) will not be responsible for any difficulties establishing Internet connections or logging on to the Sponsor’s webpage, unavailability of servers or any other technical malfunction that may interfere with an entrant's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, or any entries that are lost, late, misaddressed or misdirected due to technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind. Sponsor will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or mislaid entries that are not delivered to IHCA/INCAL as stated above. Limit one entry per person per event regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
2. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner selection is subject to eligibility confirmation. All eligible entries for each event will be combined into one pool and one (1) entry will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received for each prize available at the event and tentatively declared the "Winners" (subject to eligibility confirmation and compliance with the rules). Each Winner present at an event will be verified immediately and each Winner not present will be contacted via e-mail or telephone. If the selected Winner is found to be ineligible, cannot be reached after reasonable time and effort, or has otherwise failed to comply with these Official Rules, that entrant shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from among the remaining eligible entries until an eligible winner is selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
3. The Prizes:
1. (1) Amazon Gift Card (Estimated Prize Value = $100.00); Event – Expo Hall, August 1, 2018, 12:10 pm;
2. (1) Amazon Gift Card (Estimated Prize Value = $100.00); Event – Expo Hall, August 1, 2018, 12:10 pm;
3. (1) Amazon Gift Card (Estimated Prize Value = $100.00); Event – Expo Hall, August 1, 2018, 12:10 pm;
4. (1) Amazon Gift Card (Estimated Prize Value = $100.00); Event – Expo Hall, August 1, 2018, 12:10 pm;
5. (1) Starbucks Gift Card (Estimated Prize Value=$25.00); Event-Closing General Session, August 2, 2018, 2:00 pm;
6. (1) Starbucks Gift Card (Estimated Prize Value=$25.00); Event-Closing General Session, August 2, 2018, 2:00 pm;
Prize winners may be required to pick up prizes in person at the offices of the IHCA/INCAL, One North Capitol, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204, between regular business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, and may be required to present proof of identity and eligibility to claim prizes. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the prize being forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize. The prize is not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, not transferable or redeemable for cash, and may not be substituted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor.
4. Eligibility Restrictions: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of Indiana at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and all its subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, promotional and sponsoring entities and the immediate family members of such employees, are not eligible to enter. Federal, state, and local taxes, and any costs not set forth herein in relation to the prize, if any, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners.
5. Conditions of Entry: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor, its affiliates and/or its licensees, without additional compensation. By participating in these Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their respective employees, representatives, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all injuries, claims, debts, liability, loss, settlements damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award, the receipt, or the use of any Sweepstakes prize, and any claims arising in connection with entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any entrant incurred in connection with the use of a prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and issued a W9 form prior to receiving a prize.
By entering, each entrant agrees to release Sponsor from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of a prize. No substitute prizes are available; however, Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by entering, agree that all decisions regarding eligibility, the administration of this Sweepstakes, and the award of the Prize made by the Sponsor shall be final and binding. These Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions.
Sponsor is not responsible for changes made to the Prize being awarded, including any delay, cancellation or postponement of the Prize events, and is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the contest or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners.
Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of each Sponsor's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
6. Winners List: For a list of winners or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: IHCA/INCAL, One North Capitol, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204. All requests must be mailed separately and received no later than thirty (30) weekdays after the end of the last Sweepstakes Period.
7. Sponsor: IHCA/INCAL, One North Capitol, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204.