This class offered by Lacy Beyl & Company is designed for staff working in Indiana long-term care facilities who serve specialized populations.
- Federal & State regulations
- MDS, RAI & care plans
- Level I & Level II assessment
- Annual case analysis and certification
- QIDP progress notes & related documentation
- Individual habilitation plans & tracking tool
- DSM-V definitions
- Disabilities & related behaviors
- Indiana Rule 7 & F406
- BDDS, APS, Vocational Rehab
- Serving ID/DD residents in long-term care
- Staff qualifications & QIDP consultation
This course is approved by the Indiana State Department of Health and meets regulatory requirements. CEU’s available for this program.
For additional information, click here or contact Lacy Beyl & Company at 317-845-4256
April 25 & 26 (2-day course)
April 25 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
April 26 - 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Course Location: Indiana Wesleyan University & Conference Center, 3777 Priority Way South, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Course Fee: $265
Reserve your spot by April 13, 2018