Lacy Beyl & Company, Inc. is pleased to announce their 2018 90-hour (8-day) State Approved Activity Director Course.
Lacy Beyl & Company has incorporated feedback from industry insiders to continue to offer the highest caliber of training to health care professionals.
• Location – Indiana Wesleyan University & Conference Center on the north side of Indianapolis. This location offers a true classroom setting in a collegiate environment.
• Instructors – The Lacy Beyl staff are degreed professionals with extensive long term care experience working in the field.
• Course Content – The course material is current and up-to-date with the federal and state regulations.
• One on One – The courses will offer many opportunities for staff members to network, problem solve and ask face to face questions. Instructors are on site and available for questions.
• Certificates – All participants who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate.
This course is approved by the Indiana State Department of Health and meets the regulatory requirements.
For additional information, click here or contact Lacy Beyl & Company at 317-845-4256
June 25-28 and July 9-12
90-hour ISDH Approved Activity Course
Course Location: Indiana Wesleyan University & Conference Center on the north side of Indianapolis.
Course Fee: $735
Click here for more information and to register!